Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spoooooky Fundraiser Show October 31st

A Spooook-tacular Set! from HillBilly on 8tracks Radio.



Alina Orlova: Lovesong (Lithuania)
Mama Kin: The Fire (Australia)
Miike Snow: Cult Logic (Sweden)

Grimes: Oblivion (Canada)
Ous Mal: Viima (Finland)
iamamiwhoami: n (Sweden)

Christine Owman: Spelling Words (Sweden)
Dillon: You are my Winter (Germany)
Agnes Obel: The Curse (Denmark)

James Vincent McMorrow: Wicked Games (Ireland)
The Swell Season: Drown Out (Ireland)
The Acorn: Almanac (Canada)

Anthony's Garden: Spider in Our Bed (Germany)
Basia Bulat: The City with No River (Canada)
Olof Arnalds: Surrender (Iceland)

The Paper Kites: St. Clarity (Australia)
Ben Howard: The Wolves (England)
Laura Marling: Ghosts (England)
Rachel Sermanni: The Fog (Scotland)

Silje Nes: Crystals (Norway)
Soley: Pretty Face (Iceland)
London Grammar: Wasting My Young Years (England)

Forest Swords: Thor's Stone (England)
Efterklang: Towards the Bare Hill (Denmark)
Olafur Arnalds: Old Skin (Iceland)

This was by far one of my favorite shows I think I have ever done. Had too much fun finding spooky things considering my playlists tend to sound like daisies and rainbows. Hope you liked it as much as I did. Also for more spooky music look to Silje Nes, Christine Owman and especially Agnes Obel! Agnes' newest album is haunting and beautiful and so indicative of Scandinavian dark and broody folkish I don't even know what!

No comments:

Post a Comment